Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Feels like Christmas





Don't worry I am nearly done sharing my Christmas wares and I can move on to other things!

As well as Christmas gift tags/ gift labels I also have a range of 100% recycled postcards featuring my vintage Christmas designs.

These postcards are printed on 100% recycled ivory card, which makes them a little different.  On the reverse are the words 'Carte Postale' and a feint division line down the centre so you can keep the address and message separate, or you can write over the entire reverse, should you wish to send them in an envelope.  However, without the need for an envelope these vintage postcards are a very 'green' choice for Christmas.

A charming design with a little girl carrying a winter bouquet.
Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a Robin, would it.

Father Christmas with a sack full of presents.
Children walking their dog in a wintry landscape. Note this postcard is printed by a different company to the others. It is printed on white card that has a slight sheen to it.  Not recycled, but beautiful non the less.
A little girl in a red cape delivering gifts and Christmas greenery.

My postcards are sold in packs of six for £4.95.
Should you be interested in the idea of not having to write your Christmas cards this year, look at my listings for personalised postcards - postcards with your personalised message printed on the back. These may be viewed in my first post.
www.clarycedesign.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment