Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Blushing Bride

In the spotlight - blush pink wedding stationery.

Never has this statement been more true with blush pink being the new 'hot' colour in weddings!
Wedding Bouquets | White garden roses, mother of pearl roses and blush pink ranuculas:
I love this shade of pink which is so pretty and feminine and looks magical when teamed up with other colours such as white, ivory or grey.

I couldn't miss out on this beautiful new trend so I have created a range of stationery in a range of 'in' colours of which blush is my favourite.



Textured card is used for these wedding save the dates and invitations which feature a delicate lace border taken from vintage lace.

If you fancy something a little more dramatic then how about using blush pink as the main invitation colour and teaming it up with 'downpipe' grey which complements the blush pink beautifully.


As well as save the dates and wedding invitations I can also create wedding reception items too including place cards, table name cards, menus, orders of service etc.

All personalisation and envelopes are included in my prices.

Please message me if you are interested in placing an order at a discount or click on my Etsy shop button in the side bar.

Thank you for stopping by Claryce Design's blog.  Please visit again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment