Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Watercolour Wedding Invitations

Introducing my new range of pretty pastel wedding invitations featuring watercolour flowers.

Over the past few weeks I have been creating new designs using stunning artwork by the talented community of artists who sell through Creative Market.

I chose some gorgeous watercolours of flowers which I have turned into beautiful floral wedding stationery designs.

Today I am featuring an invitation that uses pastel coloured flowers, leaves and berries in a quirky, folksy style.


Pretty pastel watercolour flowers in blush pink and coral with aqua flowers for a truly romantic invitation.

Close up the flowers have fabulous detail to them and make the invitations modern and fun.


For the matching save the dates I have used a lovely banner illustration from the same artist and added in a coordinating bunch of flowers.  

I love the little bird detail!


Finally you can order coordinating items for your wedding reception including this fabulous wedding table plan with the same pastel flowers and banner detail at the top.



Through the range I have used a fun combination of fonts to add more interest to the designs.  These can be in any colour choice to match the illustrations.

Items available through my Etsy shop or through my shop on Not on the High Street.


No comments:

Post a Comment